[AT] : Human Race is doomed through stupidity!

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Fri Aug 5 07:00:01 PDT 2005

I have been having a few thoughts on this subject myself.  Have you seen in
England where kinds not longer fail?  They have deferred success.  I think
deferred success is not limited to England...

I have a concept that I am sure we will see sometime in the future, the
Montessori prison, filled with people suffering from deferred success I
suspect.  "Boy Johnnie, you did a good job in putting a cap in Ralphies
ass, you get a gold star for the day!"

But I think the real future is when OSHA takes over the army, and we start
having OSHA approved wars.  You know that you could put an eye out with
those bullets don't you?  And how about a caseing around the bombs so no
one gets hurt when they go off?

I don't drink, which is good because I bought one of those cheepie park
benches to put out by the pond, so I can sit down and toss kibble in to
the fisk and turtles.  The bench comes with warnings that I should not
drink while using it, and I should ware safty glasses.  At least it
lacked my old fav, "Do not put in mouth..."

--Matthew