[AT] : Human Race is doomed through stupidity!

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Fri Aug 5 00:48:45 PDT 2005

>  On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or
> genitals."
>  (Oh my God..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

Well I've never seen it on a swedish chainsaw in Sweden. Maybe the manfacturer have heard about the guy using his vaccumcleaner for masturbation and the suing the manufacturer for the wounds  on his willy. All supposed to have happened in USA (where else) a very well known tale in Sweden.

One other thing that came to my mind the other day was that I made a for you guys kind of strange comment comparing tractors and Volvocars. Later I reminded my self that you have probably only seen the export Volvo's, you should know that my 1987 Volvo have no powersteering, AC/ACC/ECC/CLimatcontrol whatever, electric windows, central locking, cruise control or makeup mirrors with small lights but it do have a steeringwheel big enough to be in any tractor.

/Mattias