[AT] Lynden WA show

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Thu Aug 4 22:17:44 PDT 2005

The show is on at Lynden Washington tomorrow and Saturday.

The Puget Sound Antique Tractor & Machinery Association is located in Lynden
Washington. For 34 years, we have held our annual threshing bee and tractor
show at Berthusen Park west of Lynden. Our show includes threshing
demonstrations, antique tractors on parade daily, steam powered saw mill
demonstrations, antique & farm tractor pulls and more!

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com