[AT] WANTED: Used Farmall A Rear Tires somewhat near Portland, Oregon

Colin M Rush chesnimnus at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 10:12:33 PDT 2005

A friend of mine has a neighbor that uses a Farmall A on his farm, but
his tires are really bad. They have holes and you can see the cord.  He
has no money to buy new ones.  My friend wants to find a pair of good
used tires that he can get for him to use, since he has given my friend
much neat stuff over the last year.  The old size is 9 x 24.  I am told
that the new size used nowadays is 9.5 x 24.  If anyone within a couple
hundred miles of Portland, Oregon has a pair they could part with, let me
know where you are and what you want for them.

Just FYI, if you live in the Seattle area, or on the I-5 corridor, we
will be going up to the Northwest Binders RoundUp in August, and maybe we
could meet there to get them.  Bring your IHC to the show if you feel
like doing that.  ;-)
-Colin Rush