[Farmall] WANTED: H4 magneto for Farmall A or 55 Hay Baler

Colin M Rush chesnimnus at juno.com
Thu Aug 4 10:04:15 PDT 2005

A friend of mine needs an H4 mag for his Model 55 Hay Baler.  I believe
it is the same as the Farmall A.  It is supposed to be an H4, but his has
a J4, which I believe is what is supposed to be used on Farmall Cubs.
Would be willing to trade.  I have been told there is a 30-degree and a
10-degree impulse available for the gas motor mags; he wants the
30-degree one.  Oh, and he also needs the clamp bracket that mounts it to
the motor, as the one he has is some homemade piece of garbage.  Let me
know.
-Colin Rush