[AT] MAN ALWAYS DUZ THE WRONG THING !!

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Wed Aug 3 08:00:55 PDT 2005

A couple had been fighting about either buying a new vehicle or an old tractor for several weeks.
He wanted an old tractor to use around their place... She wanted a fast little sports car so she could zip through traffic around town.
He would probably have settled on any old tractor, but she was determined to get her way.
"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in just a few seconds. Nothing else will do. My birthday is coming up, so surprise me!"
He did just that. For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Nobody has seen or heard from him since!!

.