[AT] A new trend in tools

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 05:39:09 PDT 2005

Curtis: I don't know what you were expecting, but if you want to
unsubscribe, follow the URL at the bottom of the page.

Curtis Kellum wrote:

  > Hi, this site is not what I was thinking it would be, would
appreciate if
> you could remove my name.  thanks Curtis

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is
concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity. -Ralph
Waldo Emerson, writer and philosopher (1803-1882)