[AT] Air hose stupid attack...

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Aug 3 05:09:08 PDT 2005

Don't feel bad guys.  Yesterday I was in my truck and had a hankering for a
stick of chewing gum out of a pack I bought the day before.  I searched all
over the cluttered cab of my truck as I drove down a little side road.  I
nearly ran off the road looking but couldn't find it. (and they think cell
phones are dangerous)  By this time I was near the local country store.  No
problem.  I'll just get a new package of gum and a nice fountain Pepsi and
worry about the other pack of gum later.   So that's what I did.

Came back out of the store, put the drink in the cup holder, tossed the pack
of gum in the seat about 3 inches to the right of where I sit and just in
front of the seat belt, put the seat belt on and drove away.  I got about
1/4 mile down the road and reached down to get my pack of gum.  There it was
laying right smack dab on top of the pack I bought the day before.  LOL

I guess I should have expected it.  I turned 55 2 weeks ago.

Charlie