[AT] Building

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Apr 25 07:27:00 PDT 2005

Hi every one i have a small problem you may be able to help me with. i have
in the very near future plans to move. i want to put up my garage [shop]
size will be 30x50 12 ft ceiling call as you wish. I can't decide weather
to go with a pole building or the steel Quonset hut style. The price
finished is close to the same but the steel i will need to erect and have
the floor pored makes price close to same. Just don't know if i can handle
the labor part. So come on what one is best.
R Fink
PA