[AJD] April schedule

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 16:49:38 PDT 2005

Greg,

As confirmation, the banquet is Saturday the 30th at 6 p.m. at the Howard County Fairgrounds and the show is Sunday, May 1st at the John Deere dealer in Damascus, MD.  We welcome people to attend the show and it will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.  (You ain't getting off easy!!)
Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>