[AT] Tractor looking

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:30:50 PDT 2005

Cecil,

You forgot the stop sign in Kanona.  Without that, there might be more
collisions at the intersection of Rts. 53 and 415. Grin.

No I have not been in that General store.  Sounds like an interesting place
to check out and I will do that the next time there.  I enjoy anything that
is old wood.  My wife picks on me because I always have to "pet" it (old
wood that is).  There is just something magnetic about it that draws my
hand.

Charlie V.