[AJD] I'm gonna need parts

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Apr 15 22:37:24 PDT 2005

Sure there's a trans problem? They are usually pretty well foolproof tranny wise.
Parts shouldn't be a problem if needed.
If it were me, I would end up gathering parts for both! lol
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Apr 15  9:04 , 'Dave Ernst' <shop at cccomm.net> sent: