[AT] OT: I lost my best friend today

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Apr 13 19:06:14 PDT 2005

That's a touching testament, LeRoy.  Thank you for writing it and sharing it
with us.

Makes me think of my own father, gone 12 years this fall.  Different story,
of course, but common thread of forgone opportunities and a chasm that can
never be breached in this life.  I think a lot about him whilst working on
projects that once belonged to him.

Time moves on, life resumes a new normal.  And life is good.

God bless you on the journey.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.