[AT] OT: I lost my best friend today

mmman at netscape.com mmman at netscape.com
Wed Apr 13 18:49:00 PDT 2005

LeRoy
Your message is certainly not spam.  I feel for your loss with you.  My dad has been gone over 6 years now and it seems every week, I think of something I want to ask or share with him.  You will never get over the loss and feelings of missing something in your life, but you will also never forget the good memories of the time you did have.
Bear