[AT] LP problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Apr 4 19:35:12 PDT 2005

H.L. Yes, It took two used diaphragms later to get it working. Easy to
start and runs great now. Starts on full choke then quickly to choke
off. Those old Ensigns were designed that way I guess as they have two
adj screws; one for starting  and the other for running. It really runs
nice now. The old diaphragm did not look bad but it just would not allow
a vacuum to occur and open the fuel needle.
I am getting ready to start "thinking" of what I want to take to Pawnee
this year and cannot decide if I want to take an AC tractor or a trailer
full of junk.

Wayne