[AT] OT: roll around tool box recomendations

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 08:06:32 PDT 2005

I never liked snap-on not because of the price I  own some very good wrenches
that cost as much but because they are polished to  high degree and when you
are working on hydraulic a polished wrench will slip  out of your hand and
cause some serious damage to you. The best wrench that I  have ever used are the
Proto Black line wrenches. they are not chromed or  polished just black in
color and you don't have to worry about people picking  them up because they
think that they are cheap wrenches. The black line is the  most expensive wrench
that Photo made.  If you see them at a sale jump on  them like glue they will
make you a very happy mechanic.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361