[AT] OT: roll around tool box recomendations

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sat Apr 30 06:01:00 PDT 2005

I have had my Craftsman tol boxed for over 25 years. I got them when I went
to school and then worked as a body man. They have hold up well. the only
thing I have wrong is the slide on one of my drawes keeps popping out. I can
no longer get the part to fix it from Sears, so I work around it. I have a
Snap-on side box and like it well. I have many different tooks, mostly
Crafstman, but a lot of Snap-on. I believe that some tools are better is
Craftsman, but some are better in other brands. I would not trade my Snap-on
body hammers and dollys for any other brand out there. I also prefer my
Snap-on screwdivers over most other brands and they grip better in the slot.
(IMHO)
Terry