[Steam-engine] Case 80 or other traction engines

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Apr 29 20:41:03 PDT 2005

I will keep that in mind, Beth.  As I'm just a beginner to steam where would
you or the list suggest I start out re: a steam engine?  I do have a 48 tube
vertical lap seam (argh) boiler and am in the final stages of preparing a
12hp Wachs stationary for paint...but no injectors for water or steam.

Thanks much for the reply!
RickinMt.