[AT] OT: roll around tool box recommendations

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 15:12:12 PDT 2005

The best tool box that ever had was one that was made from a steel cabinet
with pull out drawers and a two in. wood top. It had big heavy duty casters on
iy fro moving around. when you work on the big stuff you have atool box that
weighs hundreds of lbs. and you need a real heavy duty box to move them
around  in. I saw other in the shop with the lighter boxes and they always having
trouble with them. Mine would take any kind of punishment you throw at it. It
did take a good man to push from one end of the shop to the other about 100
yards on concrete. Hey that kept me in good shape though the years.
I now have a craftman that I bought about 35 years ago it stays in one spot
so I can't tell you how good the casters are on it. The only thing I don't
like  is every once in while the drawer slides come loose and you dump the whole
tray.  BUMMER

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361