[Fwd: [AJD] Our 115 mile Tractor Ride is done!]

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Fri Apr 29 12:09:27 PDT 2005

I know that, John.  And believe me, you cannot be a pessimist and be in my
profession.  I thought was dealing with all the alphabets, but I was
wrong.  Since the trade center thing, I gained the FBI and DHS.  These
bureaucracies are bad enough, but in the end, insurance requirements will
stop things.  Enjoy it while you can.  Perhaps if it gets large enough it
will last.  I hope so.  I want to participate one of these days.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA