[AT] OT: roll around tool box recomendations

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 09:34:55 PDT 2005

I agree with Phil.  I use a second generation Kennedy box on a home welded
cart that is pretty heavy.  My father was a maintinance man at a local
factory and this was the box he used.  One thing I always find to be true
is, no matter how many tool boxes I have I still have enough stuff too fill
one more.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C