[AT] OT: roll around tool box recomendations

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Apr 29 07:45:44 PDT 2005

FWIW, I'm in the process of looking for a replacement toolbox for my
shop.  I'm retiring a Sears unit that has simply started coming apart.
The automatic drawer locking arrangement that operates when the top lid
is opened and closed simply flexed itself to death.  I welded one of the
locking arrangements a few years ago, but now the one on the opposite
side has broken off as well.  The box is not exactly new.  It's old
enough that it is painted rather than being powder-coated, but the next
time I'll pay closer attention to the locking mechanism.  I don't need
to have the box locked, but I don't want the mechanism to malfunction.

Larry