[AT] Air Tool repair??

Gene Waugh gwaugh at wowway.com
Thu Apr 28 20:36:44 PDT 2005

This all started with a pretty high quality Craftsman impact wrench, made by
Ingersoll-Rand.  High quality with one significant weak point---the big ol
trigger goes down to less than 1/8" diameter.  Of course, I have NOW figured
out that the trigger can be replaced without even dismantling the freakin
wrench!!

My biggest problem was not understanding the vane motor and hammer, etc.,
but the trigger, directional valving etc.

I THINK I now see how it comes apart and goes together, and have ordered
parts from sears.com.  If I have problems later, I will holler!!

Thanks,

Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA