[AT] Portland Workday

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Apr 28 17:09:38 PDT 2005

On 28 Apr 2005 at 18:01, Gene Dotson wrote:

>         Portland campers and exhibitors;
>
>     This Saturday, April 30, the Tri-State Club has scheduled a
> work day to prepare the grounds for the May swap meet and August
> show. Work will start at 8:00am Portland time.
>     I plan to be there to help as much as I can. This is an
> opportunity for those of us who camp there to help the club with
> their preparations and to express our appreciation for the
> reservations that are made for us. I hope some of the other
> campers can also volunteer to help. The work to be performed is
> trimming trees, building storage area in the new building and
> building a new loading dock in the new tractor display area.
>     If the weather is bad, the work day will be scheduled the
> following Saturday, May 7.
>     Looking forward to seeing some of you there.
>
>         Gene Dotson        gdotsly at loganrec.com

	I already have several plans committed for this Saturday day and evening... If they
change it to next Saturday due to weather (they are forecasting heavy rain for this Sat.
last I looked) I may well be able to make it.
	Was that day mentioned in the last news-letter? If it was I spaced over it. I try to put
such things on the calender. I'm not doing very well at keeping track of stuff this
year...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA