[AT] Portland Workday

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Apr 28 15:01:29 PDT 2005

        Portland campers and exhibitors;

    This Saturday, April 30, the Tri-State Club has scheduled a
work day to prepare the grounds for the May swap meet and August
show. Work will start at 8:00am Portland time.
    I plan to be there to help as much as I can. This is an
opportunity for those of us who camp there to help the club with
their preparations and to express our appreciation for the
reservations that are made for us. I hope some of the other
campers can also volunteer to help. The work to be performed is
trimming trees, building storage area in the new building and
building a new loading dock in the new tractor display area.
    If the weather is bad, the work day will be scheduled the
following Saturday, May 7.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

        Gene Dotson        gdotsly at loganrec.com