[AT] Shop clutter

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Apr 28 07:57:34 PDT 2005

On 27 Apr 2005 at 22:03, Dean VP wrote:

> Cecil:
>
> I understand the problem. I'm the biggest enemy here. If I would stay out of
> salvage yards and stay way from Auctions maybe all the other claptrap
> wouldn't show up.

	Dean:

	I personally NEVER carry odd stuff into the shop...   ;-)   My trouble is this entire
farm is badly infested with pack-elves.    :-)   Those little buggers work all night
moving stuff in and scattering tools etc.

	BTW, today I plan to empty the WUV (worlds ugliest van). It still has most of the stuff
I bought 2 auctions ago sitting in it. That includes a horse drawn mold-board plow, a
pair of saw-horses, the mechanism for a man-lift from a grain elevator and other
miscellaneous assorted haphazard sundry mixed motley whatchamacallits. I have just left
it parked and drove one of the pick-ups to the last sale. Since it sits out I had to
unload it.
	The local Amish have a couple of consignment auctions each year (very large) to support
their schools. One is this Saturday... Fortunately I am too well blessed with poverty at
the moment to buy much.   :-)   I do watch for show demo items and I might find a few
bargain items suitable for the Portland spring swap meet coming up in a few weeks.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA