[Farmall] On Topic - Merry Christmas!!

Aaron Dickinson leadsled52 at netzero.net
Wed Apr 27 14:34:48 PDT 2005

Corn and some beans were in around here, but we only got about 6" down here
south of Lansing and it was gone in two days, the flowers have recovered
nicely. I have photographs of a snowstorm about ten years ago when the
leaves were completely out on the trees, we lost allot of tree limbs because
of it. It looks really strange to see all of these green trees covered with
snow and several inches on the ground. I think that snow came in very late
April or early May.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, MI
1940 Farmall A