[AT] Farmall grill screen

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 13:50:59 PDT 2005

You are looking at "hardware cloth" with 5 spaces to the inch. Not
readily available in industrial supply houses, unless you want to buy a
"roll" of 100' or more. The only other source I have found is Steiner
Tractor <http://www.steinertractor.com/>

Their Part No. IHS208 "Wire Screen for Grill, 5 Squares Per Inch, fits
IH/Farmall A, B, C, H, M, W4, W6, W9 & Others (Sold by Square Yard) $25.00"

I have bought it and used if for my Super M, 240, and 340.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ