[Fwd: [AJD] Our 115 mile Tractor Ride is done!]

Ed Allandar eallandar at rohrerbus.com
Wed Apr 27 08:43:47 PDT 2005

I think we'd all be interested. Our local club has been trying to put a one
day drive together for this September. So far all is going well except one
township, is really being a difficult. I'd be very interested in anyone
else's experiences in setting up a trip.

Ed Allandar
Duncannon, PA 17020-0100
717.957.5114 Direct
717.418.4401 Cell