[Farmall] Try it again

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Tue Apr 26 20:18:23 PDT 2005

OK.  I'll try it again.  I saw so many tractor buddies this past weekend
(including some new ones) that I have to try and re-join the fray. I have
gotten off the "digest mode" and back on the list (for now).  The Farmall
list that is.

Saw Mike Schmudlach and Guy Faye.  Mike taught me a few things about paying
attention to what an "old farm boy" knows about loading stuff.  Kind of
embarrassing to watch me use a loader.  I had not seen Guy in years but it
was like we had seen each other a few days ago.  Nice to have tractor
buddies like this. And nice to gab about Farmalls, implements and what not.

Met with Keith Kinney.  He stopped in to see what old stuff he might have
interest in.  Nice to make a new friend.  Turns out he's in the area from
time to time and will be back this weekend to haul some iron away.

Kurt Sutheimer and his lovely bride stopped in for the cultivator parts and
lifts.  Found a few other "treasures" in the barn that he thought he could
get some use out of.  Glad to see this stuff go to good use on someone's
tractor rather than to the iron melting store.  Here's a little secret about
Kurt's wife.. She has the best license plate in Wisconsin!!  It says
"FARMALL".  And she loves it.  How cool is that?  You are one lucky man
Kurt.

Anyway. I went to Grand Rapids last weekend.  Tried to set up an area
breakfast but had no takers.  Needed a ring leader to set up the breakfast
and clue me in on the location so I could visit on my way out of town.
Never happened but maybe next time.

-PB