[AT] Building

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 26 21:31:49 PDT 2005

I am monitoring this building discussion with keen and immediate interest.
There is a pretty good chance we may be buying vacant land with plans to
build a new house (rambler) and shop over the next two year period or so. We
have a pretty good idea of what the house needs to be along with whatever
improvements in the property are required and whatever is left in the budget
I get to build a shop. The present top line budget look like it is very
doable but until we pick some vacant land parcels as prime candidates it is
like fencing with windmills.

But any and all comments about what is needed in a shop is of significant
interest. I'm listening intently.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door