[AT] 9N Ford running boards

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Apr 26 10:34:49 PDT 2005

Both my 9Ns have home made running boards that were on them when I bought
them.  Since the 9/2Ns didn't have running boards originally finding a set
will be difficult.  It is my understanding that running boards from an 8N
will bolt right up.  Can anyone confirm that it's true?  If so, it will make
the search much easier.

George Willer