[AT] 9N Ford running boards

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 09:01:11 PDT 2005

I just bought enough parts from them to completely overhaul my Ford 2N
engine. Not only were their prices reasonable, but their service was
excellent. They even spotted an error in my order that created a
duplication, canceled the wrong part, and sent me a check for the
difference.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane