[AT] OT:I need some computer help please

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Tue Apr 26 11:12:38 PDT 2005

Probably looking for abuse, but my wife and I each have an E-Machine mine is
more than 2 years old and hers is over 1 year no problems at all and way
under $1000.

one was purchased from Costco and the other from Office Depot or Office Max
I forget which.

Both of them have a DVD drive and a CD write drive.  60 Gig hard drives
modem and network cards.

One is a pentium 4 and the other is an AMD

check out :
http://www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eMachines_T6212

or just http://www.emachines.com

Your mileage may vary   no connection to Emachine just a user.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com