[AT] OT:I need some computer help please

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Tue Apr 26 07:25:50 PDT 2005

I need a new home computer.  The only thing is I am sending most of my money to Texas A&M right now so I am on limited budget.   I want to be able to surf the net.  I need to run my quicken program.  My wife likes to play with making pictures and I use the digitial camera for ebay stuff.  The kids need it for school stuff mostly.  How big of a computer do we need.  I have found some decent ebay deals I think.  Has anyone ever bought a used computer?  I have been told I need a 512 ram.  When you look at the new dells like that, they are over 1000.00.  I can't afford those.  What do you think?  Thanks, Ricky