[AT] Re: PA shows

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Tue Apr 26 05:12:29 PDT 2005

	Sorry I missed you! I need to do a better job of paying attention to the
itineraries that are sometimes posted on the list.  It would be nice to be
able to meet some list members once in a while.  I've been on the list
almost continuously since 1993, and I've met a lot of great folks, but I
still need to get to Portland...

By the way,  those Cockshutt 20's of yours, wouldn't be red and creme, would
they? ;-)  There sure was a lot of Red and creme at Chambersburg that year.
Three tractors do stick in my mind though.  One was the Blackhawk (?)
formerly owned by President Eisenhower, another was the NOS (!) 30 that was
hooked to a side delivery rake, and then there was a 20 WF with a 3 pt plow
that was cute as a button.  Neat Stuff!

Brett Phillips