[AT] IH b-414

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Apr 25 21:39:25 PDT 2005

For what it's worth Charlie, I discovered several months ago that there are
a fair number of B414 collectors around......and parts are still
avilable.  I found two sets of B414 brake discs, advertised them on ebay
and sold them in short order.  There are a couple B414 discussion groups
but I can't seem to locate them again.  Do a search if you're so
inclined.    John W.