[AT] Tractor looking

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:42:02 PDT 2005

The only problem with all this rural is I have to drive 20 miles in any one
of three directions to get to a Wally World.

Cecil,

After that NYS boost, the
Governor George will surely call you tomorrow and offer an upper lever
position at The Visitor and Tourist Bureau.  You will be heading up the "I
Love NY program.  (grin)

Charlie V.