[AJD] Our 115 mile Tractor Ride is done!

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 18:08:58 PDT 2005

A John Deere of course--my 420W. The seat was comfy
and it has a backrest, too. And since it is a tractor
that I use regularly as a work tractor in the orchard,
I figured it would run for two days with no problems.
However, it did run roughly intermittently on the
first day. Friday morning, I went in to the local auto
supply store, bought a set of points and condenser,
and it ran fine the rest of the ride.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com