[AT] Building

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 25 08:42:32 PDT 2005

Richard
I agree with Cecils suggestions.
Along  one wall and the far end, I added freestanding metal racking 3' wide
with adjustable shelving (I placed bottom shelf at 5' and top shelf at 9').
Cost for used racking, including the 2"x6" wood lay in shelving was
$1.10/S.F.; used racking is either "like new" or "been hit by a fork truck".
This racking was rated 4000 lb/10' section.
If you are close to areas raising chickens or turkeys, you will have
suppliers competitively priced on trusses, metal siding and roofing, and
large slabs of insulating foam (2" x 3' x 22', if memory serves)
Herb