[AT] tractor looking

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 25 04:33:35 PDT 2005

>340.  It was sporting a new do it yourself paint job.  I >usually drive
>past
>those paint jobs because I suspect a make some fast >bucks situation.

I even stop and look at these.  Every now and then you find a gem that is in
good condition that the owner slapped some paint on just to hold the rust at
bay.  Id rather have a mechanically sound tractor with serious cosmetic
issues, then a junker that looks nice.  The details of the quicky paint job
will say alot.

Painted belts and hoses, wires, etc.. now that's what we call an 'auction'
paint job down here, and as you were describing.. painted to sell.

Now if its had the hoses and wires and belts masked off.. It's a case to
stop and look at.. even if it is a quicky rattle can paint job.

Soundguy