[AJD] April schedule

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Apr 24 21:40:00 PDT 2005

And a flight out Monday morning at 6 am! Factor in the security leadtime and....! lol
Sounds like fun

Snowing here again, rained all day and finally decided it should snow. Heard we might get significant accumulations again.
Ahh....springtime in the Rockies!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Apr 24 18:49 , 'Mitchell Daly' <md31043 at msn.com> sent:

>Greg,
>
>As confirmation, the banquet is Saturday the 30th at 6 p.m. at the Howard County Fairgrounds and the show is Sunday, May 1st
at the John Deere dealer in Damascus, MD.  We welcome people to attend the show and it will run from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.  (You
ain't getting off easy!!)