[AT] Tractor looking/ I-86

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:46:48 PDT 2005

Yes, you have it right, George.  I have never been on the Western end beyond
Jamestown, but I do not know why it would be any better.  With I-90 being a
toll road, the State of NY makes sure that parallel highways which might
compete are not an enjoyable drive.  Maybe that is only my suspicious mind,
but it never changes for long at a time.  I think it is called kill the
competition or something like that. I have seen state highways that were cow
paths for years be widened and repaved a month or two before the Governor
paid a visit to a nearby state institution.  The refurbish stopped just far
enough past the institution to be out of sight of the driveway.  Odd how
that works out.

Charlie V.