[AT] Tractor looking

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Apr 24 17:48:37 PDT 2005

Charlie,

If I have it right that rt 17 or I-86 is now known as the southern tier
expressway or something like that.  That road beat the daylights out of me ,
my truck and my trailer.  I like to travel with my laptop with GPS on the
console for entertainment even when I don't need it on interstates.  The
ride was so rough it kept shaking the CD open and losing my program.  I hope
I never have to go that way again.

The laptop was at least able to count down the endless miles till we got to
I-90.  :-)

George Willer