[AT] CubFest 05

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 24 17:33:56 PDT 2005

The website looks great.  Unfortunately due to an ankle injury I will not be
able to attend.  I am going under the knife May 26 to have metal plates and
screws put in and will be off my feet for 3 to 4 months after that.  I am
hoping that with some healing and my rascal I will be able to make at least
one day at Portland.  I am going to do everything I can to get there to see
all you guys (and gals) and to finally meet Smitty.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C