[AJD] SKID RINGS

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Sun Apr 24 17:28:41 PDT 2005

Greg-
Thanks, check is in the mail.  No, seriously, it is ;-)

I have been making skid rings for some time now.  Have 22", 24", 28" and
some guy begged me to do a 22-1/2" for a red tractor.  Also doing AC337R
road bands, AC918R road bands, 24" & 28" front extension rims (makes a D
look even more awesome) (doesn't hurt a GP any either), C1646 button lugs,
meadow lugs (cant remember the number), notched washers for transmission
cover, GPWT fender brackets, pivot pins for the belly pan, swinging drawbar
for a GPWT, and small bore spark arrestor mufflers.  Will send you a product
sheet or go to the website and take a peek.  I will be updating here within
the next couple of weeks, and will have information on the 2nd National GP
Rally that will be held here in 2006.  You ought to bring a trailer load and
come out.  There will be things this time that were missing the first time.

Michael