[AT] Tractor looking

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:04:22 PDT 2005

Hi Ed.  Some guys just like that snow. I am glad more of it falls nearer to
the Ontario snow making machine.  I was suprised to note the ski slopes at
Hunt Hollow were still layered with white yesterday.  I guess their pack was
thick and tight enough to hold up to the 80 degree temp. last week. I need
to send you an off list e-mail in the near future to check stock on two or
three items that I need.  Once we establish price and availability, I can
come over and pick up on a Saturday morning if you are open.  I just have to
get my ducks in order as to specifically what I need.

Are you going to relocate your business to Fairville, or just your
residence??

Charlie V.