[AT] Re: replacing rims and tires

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 10:51:55 PDT 2005

Alan-
It is always best to inflate a loaded tire with the valve stem up at the top
where there should be no fluid.  Let a little bit of air out to clear fluid
out of the valve an then take a pressure reading.  From your description of
the tires and rims, maybe only 8 or 10 pounds would be a good inflation
level until you can find replacements.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H