[AT] Re: replacing rims and tires

Alan Nagel alan-nagel at uiowa.edu
Sun Apr 24 09:32:41 PDT 2005

The horrible moment is approaching when my treasured, strong, but rough
Oliver Super 55 will not be very safe with its rusting rims and cracking
tires.

After I don't even fifteen years of so, the fluid-filled tires wouldn't
mind a bit of reinflation (though I'm astonished they've not leaker more),
and I'm not sure I dare take the valve caps off and try to add
air.  (confession of ignorance, clearly, please tolerate it)

I'm at a loss for a simple overview of what my options are?  May I trouble
you well-informed folk to help a silent lurker on the site?

Alan Nagel
Iowa City