[AT] OT Redbud/asparagus_Amazing!

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Apr 24 07:20:16 PDT 2005

It's been a week and after about 90 replies I still don't know the answer!
I was mistaken about the redbuds being ready to bloom.  They are still just
buds and not much closer to blooming.  Here's what the tree looks like
today.  It's April 24 fercryinoutloud.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Homestead/redbud_tree.jpg

I'm not going outside today... not even to check on the asparagus.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Homestead/asparagus_bed.jpg

George Willer